Friday, June 30, 2017

LIMELON ISLAND IN KAVIENG, PNG

POSSIBLE SETTING FOR A STORY ...

Photo: Beach on Limelon Island in Kavieng, PNG. 

My stuff on the sand at the south-eastern end of Limelon Island in Kavieng, New Ireland, on Tuesday.
It is about 20 minutes out of Kavieng town by banana boat.
I spent half the day there taking in the atmosphere and tranquility. I learnt stuff too by talking with the locals and people who live there.
As I said last time, this could be the setting of another creative fiction stuff. I love the place and may do some other creative stuff there in the future.
I was told by the person who runs the place that I am welcome there anytime. In fact, while chatting with him, he gave me ideas and asked me for ideas too about stuff – including the need for quality education.

We will see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment