Wednesday, August 31, 2016

INTRODUCTION: WHY THIS BLOG?



HELLOW everyone!
I am Thomas B. Hukahu.
This is my new blog and I will be sharing original content in this, something that I did not do in other blogs I created so far.
Of course, I will provide links to other sites, or files, which I think will be useful for you.
I will post stuff that run along my interest areas – which includes writing, entrepreneurship and business, learning in class and out of it, learning languages and music, among others.
After teaching for more than a decade and now working in the media industry, I have some strong beliefs – including the essence of real learning.
All good learning, as I see it, must have the time where a student learns and the fruit of his/her learning must be evident in the creation of a product.
And when the time comes, the learner and now creator can “tell” about the process that got him/her from “learning” to “creating” something.
The name of this blog site emphasizes this belief – one must “learn” and “create” and then “tell”.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment